Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DDR Super FUN



SO, I was one of those crazy after thanksgiving super early bird shoppers. My nephew, Josh and I, left around midnight to go to Nampa to Best Buy. We got there at 12:35 and we were still like 50 people back from the door. We practically froze to death, but it was worth it because he was able to get a laptop cheap and some DVD's he wanted and this Dance Dance Revolution Supernova game. He bought 2 of them because they were only 14.99 (Regularly 59.99) I also bought this game, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, and a present for my husband!! We have fun with it..and now I'm wishing I would have bought 2 of them because it is cheaper to buy 2 for 14.99 each than to buy just the dance pad alone...darn it...OH WELL...we still have fun taking turns!

No comments: