Friday, March 20, 2009

What A Day!!

So - Today, my brother Keith and his wife Trisha came over nice and early to start cutting down a dead tree in my parents yard that needed to come out years ago! Soon after, my nephew, Josh arrived and the 4 of us were in business.







Soon after the first few branches, we realized it was going to be very hard to not hit the neighbors fence, house, our house, etc. so Keith rented an Genie. It was sooooo great!!


Soon after, we were unable to use it because it can only go so high. We only had 3 major branches left. Two of them I used the truck and pulled them...The last one keith hooked up his Excursion and needless to say, it didn't land exactly where we planned. Oh well, it is over and done with and my parents are just glad to have the tree down no matter what happened.
























1 comment:

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

Holy cow!!! That is crazy! At least it was our house and not the neighbors!