Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Busy Summer is Coming to an End!!

School is just around the corner and I am still wanting to squeeze in another trip to Utah!! You'd think that after going to Brazil (2 1/2 weeks), Utah (1 week - Lagoon, Temple dedication, Hogle Zoo), Camping (4 days) and Oregon Coast (4 days) we'd be vacationed out. We aren't though!! It has been a fun summer!! I think I am denial about school starting because Sarah is starting Kindergarten. She missed the deadline last year by 1 day and that was a little upsetting, but now that it is really here, I have mixed feelings! I know, I am a crazy mom!! I just can't believe I have an almost 6 year old child. I feel like I just graduated high school. It's been almost 10 years though...wow...crazy how time passes by so quickly.

No comments: