Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She keeps me laughing!!

Sabrina has been playing the wii lately when Sarah is at school because she usually doesn't get a chance when Sarah is home. Today, she was playing a very intense game of table tennis. Score 5-6...match point...she lost. Afterwards, the wii goes on to congratulate the winner...it said..."congratulations...." she clicked to go on to the next screen knowing she lost....and under her breath in a disgusted voice she said..."what you mean congratulations??" ahhh...I laughed so hard...I don't think she knew I was paying attention and watching her because I was sorting through some papers! Gotta love kids!!!

3 comments:

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

What a funny girl!!!!

draperm said...

We need that cute little girl to come play.

Dawn said...

I was just thinking that Courtney and Sabrina need to get together some time if we add ambrie we coould have a way fun play Date!