Monday, February 1, 2010

So, if you have seen Sabrina lately, she is now sporting a cute little bob haircut. She decided to cut her hair herself! She also cut a little piece in Sarah's hair, but you can't tell. They got the scissors and I asked what they were going to do with them. They also had a handful of paper and said they were going to cut that. I was on the phone and about 3 feet away from them (a wall between us) and little did I know - Sabrina was hacking away at her hair on one side. I thought that I would make her keep it like that...very choppy and short on the one side..but I just couldn't do it. I took her to a friends house and she chopped off all of her locks to even it up. Sad, but true!!

Tonight, Sabrina crawled up into my lap and said..."Mom, curl your tongue like a hot dog bun..." So I did. I told her to do the same and she said. "Mom, I can't...I can only make it look like bread.." I laughed so hard! She's a smart little kid!

Earlier, I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and Sarah knocked on the door and said..knock knock..so I said..who's there..she said..alvin and the chipmunks...I said..alvin and the chipmunks who...then opened the door...she said...Hhhhhheeeeeellllllllloooooo gorgeous!!

I am thankful for my kids for making me laugh everyday even when days are rough!

2 comments:

The Beck Bunch said...

That last part is sooo cute!! Don't you just love things kids say??!!

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

You need to post pictures!!! I want to see her new hair cut!