Monday, May 3, 2010

Brazil...We are coming soon!!


I can't believe it is May already. We bought our tickets in March and it seemed so far away until our departure date - now it is just around the corner! I'm very excited to surprise everyone there. They know we are coming sometime this year, but don't know the date! Even though I will miss my **cough cough*** 10 year class reunion, I'm excited to be in Brazil during World Cup time. The streets will be painted in green, blue, yellow, and white! Soccer fanatics will sit in front of every tv available cheering on their team. Every goal made means 15-20 bottle rockets will go off within seconds! Very exciting times...very little sleep! We will be gone for 1 full month enjoying family,friends, good food, fishing, and the amazon!

Now we have 3 busy weeks ahead of doctor appointments, Mother tea, field trip, award assemblies, packing, going to Utah, etc. I know they will fly by! I can't wait!!

No comments: