Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love to see the temple!!






Today we went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple just to take some pictures. On the way there, Sarah was singing "I love to see the temple." It was pretty cute. Then right before we turned into the parking lot, Naldo asked Sarah, "Are you going to be a missionary??" Sarah thought for a little bit and said, "What's a missionary....silence....then said...NO, I am going to get married. I am going to marry the guy I like someday." It was pretty funny. Naldo was pretty shocked to hear her answer and we both looked at each other and started laughing so hard!!. It was funny.

1 comment:

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

That is a special temple for me. That is where I received my endowments! Sarah is going to marry a guy she likes someday...how cute!