Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sarah at her best!!

Sarah did this to her hair all by herself! Sarah soaking her feet because she wants me to give her a pedicure!!

What can I say except I think I have a future beauty college student on my hands!! I had a little box full of the little hair clips and had it put away so the girls wouldn't get in them. The girls found the box and asked if they could play with them. First it started out with Sarah putting them in her dolls hair and on her stuffed animals. Then I noticed Sabrina "fixing" Sarah's hair pretty. A while later, Sabrina came with her head full of clips. (she pulled them all out before I could get a picture). Then they all went back into Sarah's hair but Sarah did it herself this time. They had fun. Sunday afternoon, Sabrina was asleep and Sarah asked if I would clip her toe nails and clean them really good and paint them. I told her only if she soaked them first because if they aren't soft, it is a war to clip Sarah's nails. So, she got the water and bowl herself and was sitting there waiting for me. She sat there and was a perfect angel although she is still upset I put pink metallic polish on her toes instead of red!! She picked it, then half way through decided that red would have been better. Needless to say, she has metallic pink toes and spicy red finger nails. Very attractive!!! Sabrina woke up and that was the first thing she noticed on Sarah..her shiny toes....so she got hers done too. Thank goodness she isn't as picky as Sarah and let me do all her nails the same color!!

1 comment:

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

Sarah's hair is beautiful. I wish she could come and do my hair! JaRae has started to want to do hair. The funny part is, she wants to do Jake's. She has no desire to do mine.