Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer Camping Trips






We went to Olive Lake 2 times this summer and had a great time. We've gone before and had a good time camping, but didn't have any luck with fishing. This year we had a good time fishing and actually caught quite a few fish between my dad and I. I have to admit, my dad caught the most and the biggest, but I wasn't too far behind him. It was a great time together as a family. Sarah took her little princess fishing pole and spent hours practicing casting so she would be able to throw it far enough out in the lake. I couldn't believe that kid. Everytime I turned around she was casting here and there. When she wasn't casting, she was chasing butterflies with her net or swimming in the ice cold lake!! She's quite the trooper. Sabrina on the other had was always in the dirt and throwing rocks. I cleaned her quite often, but it didn't help! She had a great time though.

No comments: